Choose your own Bettyhula Hamper
Bettyhula beauty products:
Choose your own Bettyhula Hamper just simply pick which scent you’d prefer:
- Champagne & Spice
- Lime & Mango
- Rum & Blackcurrant
- Nourishing Anti-Bacterial Hand Wash Perfect for Sensitive Skin (150ml) Ve, Glass Jar – The natural silver based anti-bacterial recipe is alcohol free, leaving hands feeling nourished – not dry.
- Shea Butter Body Moistursing Cream (120ml) Ve, Glass Jar – Good for relieving signs of stretch marks, scaring, dry/sensitive skin, and for soothing sun burn.
- The Secret Wonder Oil Bath Salt Tea Bag
- The Secret Wonder Oil (10ml) Ve, Glass Rollerball – Get a glow on-the-go. A purse friendly Wonder Oil with a handy rollerball to target dry skin patches and maximise radiance on the go. Brimming with the goodness of seven nourishing plant oils, the quirky travel sized glass bottle has all Betty Hula’s usual vintage glamour, and fits perfectly into any handbag or make-up bag.
- Exfoliating Lip Polish (15gm) Ve, Glass Jar – Jojoba oil beads in our polish gently exfoliates lips. Our beautiful liitle glass jars contain lovely nourishing ingredients including Shea Butter. Perfect for keeping your lips in tip top condition.
- Nourishing Anti Bacterial Hand Moisturiser (70ml) Ve, Sugarcane Tube – Soft and hygienic hands in one attractive tube. Betty Hula’s antibacterial hand moisturiser leaves your hands feeling deeply moisturised & germ free. A quick penetrating cream to deeply nourish skin and cuticles. Its natural ingredients including Shea Butter and Coconut Oil help to diminish the appearance of skin ageing and blemishes. Being anti-bacterial, they are even more useful for keeping in a bag, car, and the kitchen. The natural silver chromide based anti-bacterial recipe is not only kind to skin but is one of a kind in hand moisturisers.
*Due to high demand of certain products within this hamper, we may substitute them for an alternative of equal or greater value but will remain in accordance with the dietary requirements of the hamper itself
Although age-restricted items can’t be delivered to a locker or a nominated safe place location, they can be delivered to a Royal Mail Local Collect Post Office / Enquiry Office / Delivery Office, for age verification at collection.
Royal Mail will ask to see a valid photo identification if the recipient appears to be under 25, in line with their UK “Challenge 25” policy upon delivery.
Royal Mail will leave a ‘something for you’ card following any unsuccessful delivery attempt of an age-restricted parcel and will bring it to the nearest post office for collection with an age verification check. Alternatively, you can use the information on the ‘something for you’ card to contact Royal Mail to arrange a redelivery.
Photo identification accepted by Royal Mail:
- A Passport
- A valid driving licence