Create your own vegan hamper
Create your own completely vegan hamper – One of our most popular options is to mix and match our hampers, we’ve given you the power to do that yourself by picking your products yourself.
- Niche Cocktails Raspberry Cosmo (250ml) Ve, GF
- Niche Cocktails Mocha Martini (250ml) Ve, GF
- Humble Warrior Pomegranate Hibiscus Sparkling Botanical Drink (250ml) Ve, GF
- Humble Warrior Mango Turmeric Sparkling Botanical Drink (250ml) Ve, GF
- Mr Popple’s Chocolate Euphoric Orange Sweet Appeeling (75g) Ve, GF, Dairy Free, Top 14 Allergens Free
- Mr Popple’s Chocolate Signature Seventy Deep & Indulgent (75g) Ve, GF, Dairy Free, Top 14 Allergens Free – 70% Raw Cacao – Yacon Sweetened Dark & Creamy Chocolate Bar
- Mr Popple’s Chocolate Creamy Mylk Smooth & Silky (75g) Ve, GF, Dairy Free, Top 14 Allergens Free – Plant-based, Dairy Free Vegan Milk Chocolate Bar
Body Wash Options:
- Original Source Tingly Mint & Tea Tree (250ml) Ve, Cruelty Free, 100% Natural Fragrance, 30% Recycled Cap and Bottle
- Original Source Tropical Coconut & Shea Butter (250ml) Ve, Cruelty Free, 100% Natural Fragrance, 30% Recycled Cap and Bottle
- Original Source Creamy Vanilla & Raspberry (250ml) Ve, GF, 100% Natural Fragrance, 30% Recycled Cap and Bottle
- Original Source Laid-Back Lavender & Tea Tree (250ml) Ve, GF, 100% Natural Fragrance, 30% Recycled Cap and Bottle
*Due to high demand of certain products within this hamper, we may substitute them for an alternative of equal or greater value but will remain in accordance with the dietary requirements of the hamper itself
Although age-restricted items can’t be delivered to a locker or a nominated safe place location, they can be delivered to a Royal Mail Local Collect Post Office / Enquiry Office / Delivery Office, for age verification at collection.
Royal Mail will ask to see a valid photo identification if the recipient appears to be under 25, in line with their UK “Challenge 25” policy upon delivery.
Royal Mail will leave a ‘something for you’ card following any unsuccessful delivery attempt of an age-restricted parcel and will bring it to the nearest post office for collection with an age verification check. Alternatively, you can use the information on the ‘something for you’ card to contact Royal Mail to arrange a redelivery.
Photo identification accepted by Royal Mail:
- A Passport
- A valid driving licence