Deluxe Subscription University Hamper
£150.00 – £290.00
Introducing our Deluxe University Subscription Hamper, filled with all your child could need to ensure they have everything they could need.
Once a month we’ll send out a hamper with our latest selection of snacks, simply choose for how long and the type of hamper you want.
All our subscription hampers are vegetarian so if you don’t have any dietary requirements just choose vegetarian.
Choose between Vegetarian, Vegan or Gluten Free (if multiple of these are needed simply put a note in your basket) will typically contain:
- A Packet of Tissues
- H2K Botanicals Hand Soap (100ml)
- Knorr Veggie Stock Cubes Zero Salt
- Proper Corn Sweet & Salty Popcorn (14g)
- Oatmeal Pot (Flavour may vary)
- Kate Percy’s Go Bites Blackcurrant and Blueberry
- Nakd Blueberry Muffin Bar
- KIND Maple Pecan Almond Bar
- Wilkin & Sons Ltd Strawberry Jam
- Wilkin & Sons Ltd Orange Marmalade
- Wilkin & Sons Ltd Onion Relish
- Wilkin & Sons Ltd Tomato Chutney
- Mr Organic Italian Tomato Puree
- Lucy’s Vegan Chilli Mayonnaise
- Nourish Organic Cacao Coconut Macaroons
- Stainless Steel Peeler
*Due to high demand of certain products within this hamper, we may substitute them for an alternative of equal or greater value but will remain in accordance with the dietary requirements of the hamper itself.
Although age-restricted items can’t be delivered to a locker or a nominated safe place location, they can be delivered to a Royal Mail Local Collect Post Office / Enquiry Office / Delivery Office, for age verification at collection.
Royal Mail will ask to see a valid photo identification if the recipient appears to be under 25, in line with their UK “Challenge 25” policy upon delivery.
Royal Mail will leave a ‘something for you’ card following any unsuccessful delivery attempt of an age-restricted parcel and will bring it to the nearest post office for collection with an age verification check. Alternatively, you can use the information on the ‘something for you’ card to contact Royal Mail to arrange a redelivery.
Photo identification accepted by Royal Mail:
- A Passport
- A valid driving licence