One of our absolute favourite things about working for EZ Hampers is finding like-minded, sustainable companies to collaborate with. This week, we’re delighted to announce we now stock Tropic Skincare products in our gift hampers! Founded in 2011 by Susie Ma, Tropic Skincare was launched with the support of Lord Alan Sugar after Susie’s appearance on The Apprentice. Since then, they have won over 333 awards, including the Natural Health Beauty Award 2022, and the Global Green Beauty Award 2022. They design and test all of their cutting-edge products at their innovation lab, using natural ingredients to make skincare that’s cruelty-free and vegan. Tropic is also carbon neutral certified, and ethically accredited by the Good Shopping Guide!
Did you know?: Susie Ma was first inspired to make skincare products by her grandma, a medicinal chemist, and by her childhood growing up in Australia.
As well as being good for your skin, Tropic Skincare is also kind to the planet. Tropic HQ is powered 100% by renewable energy, and through their rainwater collection initiative, they’ve saved over half a million litres of water. Tropic also offers refillable skincare products and makeup to reduce waste, and 100% of their core skincare range is recyclable, returnable or refillable. Tropic’s aim is to ‘help create a healthier, green, more empowered world’ by supporting a number of sustainable projects all over the world:
How are Tropic Skincare greener?
- Help to fund 16 wind turbines, powering approximately 20,000 homes in Guatemala.
- Have planet 7,000 trees with Forestry England in the South of England.
- Fund agricultural training for people in South America to promote sustainable farming.
- Work with the Reef Restoration Foundation to grow back coral in the Great Barrier Reef.
How are Tropic Skincare healthier?
- Facilitate doctor visits to rural parts of North Brazil via their ‘CarbonNeutral’ project.
- Through the Trussell Trust, Tropic Skincare supports over 1,300 food banks in the UK.
How does Tropic Skincare help to make people more empowered?
- Have donated over £300,000 to the Winnie Mabaso Foundation in South Africa since 2017, supporting vulnerable women and children affected by HIV.
- Through their partnership with United World Schools, Tropic Skincare has funded over 5 million days of primary school education in rural areas such as Madagascar, Nepal, Myanmar and Cambodia.
Tropic Skincare Hamper
The Ultimate Tropics Hamper
Paradise Skin Therapy Candle
Juicy Greens Exfoliating Toning Essence (100ml)
Skin Feast Nourishing Moisturiser (50ml)
Skin Dream Firming Night Cream (50ml)
Clear Skies Cleansing Powder (60g)
Super Greens Nutrient Boost Oil (30ml)
Body Smooth Refreshing Polish (200ml)
Bamboo Face Cloth
Glow by Tropic Magazine
Tropical Cleansing and Drink Hamper
Fresh Waves Balancing Moisturiser (50ml)
New Horizons Blemish Clearing Mask (60g)
Smoothing Cleanser Complexion Purifier (120ml)
Pure Lagoon Blemish Prevention Serum (30ml)
Ocean Dive Pore Clearing Serum (30ml)
Glow by Tropic Magazine
Grace Chocolates Truffle Gift Box – V
Able to be made completely alcohol free. Choose either:
JP Chenet Ice Edition Sparkling Rose (20cl) V
Gunna Raspberry Lemonade (330ml) Ve, GF